[openstack-dev] [Storlets] Swift copy middlleware

Kota TSUYUZAKI tsuyuzaki.kota at lab.ntt.co.jp
Mon May 16 00:24:44 UTC 2016

Hey Eran,

This is what I was concerning in Bristol Hackathon :/

> As a quick and temporary resolution I have changes the tox.ini dependency
> to be 2.7.0
> Instead of master. We still need, however, to port the code accordingly,

For temprary, that would work but I thought we could (*not sure*) fix the issue just replace the order of pipeline, right? (i.e. storlets handler should be the left of copy middleware)
That is because the storlets middlware have the logic to translate COPY/PUT(X-COPY-FROM) into GET(no storelets running)/PUT(execute at Proxy). If it happens before the request reaching to copy
middleware, it looks like just PUT or GET at copy middleware itself (so nothing to oparate there).

I'll start to make sure my thought in this week but thanks to raise a flag to the community :)

Thanks,
Kota