[openstack-dev] [tricircle] [Blueprint] Stateless design definition

Shinobu Kinjo shinobu.kj at gmail.com
Sat May 14 06:36:54 UTC 2016

Hi Team,

In page1, we define "stateless design" as follows:

Note: Stateless proposal is working on the “experiment” branch:
https://github.com/openstack/tricircle/tree/experiment

But, in section 7, we define this design as follows:

A PoC was done to verify the feasibility of stateless architecture.
Since the feedback of this PoC was very positive, sorce codes of the
stateless design was moved to the master branch of the Tricircle git
repository

Since that, I am thinking of deleting former description (definition in page1).

Make sense?

Cheers,
Shinobu

--