[openstack-dev] [Docs] Enhance Docs Landing Page Descriptive Text

Laura Clymer Laura.Clymer at rackspace.com
Fri May 13 22:08:43 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

In the current Ubuntu install guide, there is this section:http://docs.openstack.org/mitaka/install-guide-ubuntu/common/app_support.html

It contains a good deal of description on the type of information contained in each of the release-level docs. This type of description is very helpful to new users in that it helps them understand where to look for information. Given the major re-design for the Install Guide coming up, I would like to propose that the text in this section is migrated (and perhaps enhanced) to the docs landing page.

I am happy to write up a specification for the suggested text and submit it for further review, but I wanted to see if anyone else thinks this is a good idea?

Thanks,

Laura Clymer