[openstack-dev] [kolla] Vagrant environment for kolla-kubernetes

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri May 13 18:51:18 UTC 2016

Jeff,

I'd like to see Kolla defaults for k8s come from one place rather then
two, so I suggested to Dims in a previous review to depend on the kolla
repo for those files rather then copy them and maintain them in two places.

Therefore, I don¹t see a viable path forward without the Kolla package
installed that doesn't create a maintenance nightmare for the core
reviewers.

Regards
-steve