[openstack-dev] [Openstack-stable-maint] Stable check of openstack/trove failed

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri May 13 13:35:57 UTC 2016

On 2016-05-13 12:53:36 +0000 (+0000), Amrith Kumar wrote:
> The interwebs must've been in need of some pluming work ...
[...]

If this ran in rax-ord then it's a known long-standing issue for us.
I've had a support ticket open with them for weeks (since well
before the summit) trying to get to the bottom of nondeterministic
network connectivity issues in that region. Taking it out of service
is painful though, because it's the region in which they give us the
majority of our overall instance quota. Hopefully it'll be figured
out soon.
--
Jeremy Stanley