[openstack-dev] Easing contributions to central documentation

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Thu May 12 13:33:35 UTC 2016

I'm also not a fan of option 3 because it trades one kind of technical debt
for another. However, one could argue that some (relevant) content is
better than no (or defunct) content. Interestingly, option 3 also reflects
what ultimately happens if projects decide to maintain all documentation in
their respective repositories. Easier for developers to contribute, but at
the expense of usability by our various audiences.