[openstack-dev] JavaScript RoadMap for OpenStack Newton

Anton Zemlyanov azemlyanov at mirantis.com
Thu May 12 07:30:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have a question on js-openstacklib. If it is intended for browsers, there
will be lots of issues with cross-domain security policy, browser cannot
just go to any REST resource it wants. There is either some server-side
proxy required or cooperation of the all the REST services we want to talk
to. How we want to handle the cross-domain stuff?

Anton