[openstack-dev] [neutron] [designate] multi-tenancy in Neutron's DNS integration

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Wed May 11 21:31:49 UTC 2016

Yes, dnsmasq is there as a simple solution for people that didn't want a
separate DNS server specified in their subnet.

Can you just enable DHCP on the subnet? Even though your containers don't
use it for addressing, it will still work for resolving DNS. (it doesn't
answer anonymous DHCP queries if you're worried about that)