[openstack-dev] [puppet] magnum module - fixes/improvements for Mitaka release

Michal Adamczyk vanditboy at gmail.com
Wed May 11 13:22:24 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am working on some fixes/improvements to puppet magnum module:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/313293/

I have found some issues while creating a bays with magnum (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/magnum/+bug/1575524) and I still need to address
few things:

 - getting ID of the domain and user used to create trust (see my patch set
10 commit info). I have added domain class like in heat
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/313293/10/manifests/keystone/domain.pp but
the requirements is to get domain and user id, not a name.
   With names module fails to create trust...

  Do you know if there is simple way to get user/domain ID via existing
keystone module?

 - as magnum requires lbaas and in Mitaka v2 is supported according to the
docs http://docs.openstack.org/mitaka/networking-guide/adv-config-lbaas.html
we should add to neutron module or integration class directly the following
changes:

 class { '::neutron::agents::lbaas':
    interface_driver => $driver,
    debug            => true,
    enable_v1        => false,
    enable_v2        => true,
  }

  neutron_config { 'service_providers/service_provider':
    value =>
'LOADBALANCERV2:Haproxy:neutron_lbaas.drivers.haproxy.plugin_driver.HaproxyOnHostPluginDriver:default';
  }

- add a parameter to api.pp or creates a new class with this parameter to
manage certificate manager entry inside [certificates] section of
magnum.conf. Any preferences here?

- should we extend glance_image resource type to contains --os-distro
properties so we can add the fedora-atomic or core-os image via
glance_image resource type?

--
Kind regards,

Michal Adamczyk