[openstack-dev] [nova] config options: current state (R-21)

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Wed May 11 10:09:33 UTC 2016

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/GerritDashboards
> -- there actually aren't all that many reviews out at the moment, so
> I guess we're waiting mostly on people to document flags?
>
> Michael

True, there are a lot of documentation changes missing. Therefore here
again, if you moved config options to "nova/conf/", please also push
a change with the improvement of their help texts!
The dashboard is good, I'm going to use it.

Regards, Markus Zoeller (markus_z)