[openstack-dev] [keystone][api][v3]

Henry Nash henrynash9 at mac.com
Wed May 11 09:25:52 UTC 2016

Hi

This depends on the policy rule for the get_user call - which is defined by your policy.json file for your keystone. In the default one supplied you need admin to do this, unlike change password where the owner (I.e. A user with an uncooked token) can execute. You could change my the  rule for get_user to be the same if you want to allow users to read their own user record.

Henry
Sent from my iPad