[openstack-dev] [barbican] Issues with gate-barbican-python27

Juan Antonio Osorio jaosorior at gmail.com
Wed May 11 06:27:59 UTC 2016

This happened because of a change in oslo.messaging that we didn't react
fast enough to.

I have already submitted a bug report
https://bugs.launchpad.net/barbican/+bug/1580461 which is the recommended
approach if something like this is noticed. Thanks for notifying us in the
mailing list though.

I'm working on a fix.

BR

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 12:19 AM, Freddy Pedraza <
freddy.pedraza at rackspace.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I submitted a simple CR (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/312786) and
> "gate-barbican-python27” is failing and I think it's caused by something
> else upstream. These are the issues that I see in the console log
>
> FAIL:
> barbican.tests.queue.test_keystone_listener.WhenUsingMessageServer.test_keystone_notification_pool_size_used
> FAIL:
> barbican.tests.queue.test_keystone_listener.WhenUsingMessageServer.test_should_start
> FAIL:
> barbican.tests.queue.test_keystone_listener.WhenUsingMessageServer.test_should_stop
> FAIL:
> barbican.tests.queue.test_keystone_listener.WhenUsingMessageServer.test_should_wait
>
> ERROR: InvocationError:
> '/home/jenkins/workspace/gate-barbican-python27/.tox/py27/bin/python
> setup.py testr --coverage --testr-args=‘
> ERROR:   py27: commands failed
>
> More details at —>
> http://logs.openstack.org/86/312786/2/check/gate-barbican-python27/833bcc2/console.html#_2016-05-10_20_29_16_472
>
> Any ideas on what’s going on?