[openstack-dev] [puppet] welcome tarballs!

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue May 10 21:20:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

It has been some weeks we worked on having tarballs for Puppet
modules, and it's now in place.

Look http://tarballs.openstack.org/puppet-nova/ as an example.

* A tarball is created at every patch in master.
* A tarball is created at every patch in our stable branches.
* A tarball is created at every tag (we created tarballs for 7.0.0 and 8.0.x).

These artifacts are continuously, securely and automatically built by
OpenStack Infrastructure. They contain SHA1 for every file, and are
now considered as our official artifacts in OpenStack.

Special kudos to pabelanger & infra folks for their help!
--
Emilien Macchi