[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [barbican]barbican github installation failing

Kris G. Lindgren klindgren at godaddy.com
Tue May 10 17:42:14 UTC 2016

Uwsgi is a way to run the API portion of a python code base.  You most likely need to install uwsgi for you operating system.

http://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Kris Lindgren
Senior Linux Systems Engineer
GoDaddy

From: Akshay Kumar Sanghai <akshaykumarsanghai at gmail.com<mailto:akshaykumarsanghai at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 11:15 AM
Subject: [Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev][barbican]barbican github installation failing

Hi,
I have a 4 node working setup of openstack (1 controller, 1 network node, 2 compute node).
I am trying to use ssl offload feature of lbaas v2. For that I need tls containers, hence barbican.
I did a git clone of barbican repo from https://github.com/openstack/barbican
Then ./bin/barbican.sh install
I am getting this error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/mock/mock.py", line 1305, in patched
    return func(*args, **keywargs)
  File "barbican/tests/queue/test_keystone_listener.py", line 327, in test_should_wait
    msg_server = keystone_listener.MessageServer(self.conf)
  File "barbican/queue/keystone_listener.py", line 156, in __init__
    endpoints=[self])
  File "barbican/queue/__init__.py", line 112, in get_notification_server
    allow_requeue)
TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 3 arguments (5 given)
Ran 1246 tests in 172.776s (-10.533s)
FAILED (id=1, failures=4, skips=4)
error: testr failed (1)
Starting barbican...
./bin/barbican.sh: line 57: uwsgi: command not found

Please help me.

Thanks
Akshay