[openstack-dev] [puppet] Watcher module for Puppet

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue May 10 15:57:10 UTC 2016

ack on my side.

So you'll need to create a governance patch like:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/252959/

and project-config patch to create the repo like:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/251857/

Once it's done, PTL (currently me) will review it.
Once the module is created, we will use cookiecutter to generate a
module and you'll be free to contribute to it.

Thanks for your collaboration!

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Daniel Pawlik
<daniel.pawlik at corp.ovh.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm working on implementation of a new puppet module for Openstack Watcher
> (https://launchpad.net/watcher).
> I'm already creating this module and I would like to share it when it will
> be done.
>
> Could someone tell me how can I proceed to join puppet team's workflow ?
>

> By the way, Watcher team plans to be into big tent by neutron-1 milestone.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel Pawlik

Emilien Macchi