[openstack-dev] [puppet] Stepping down from puppet core

Clayton O'Neill clayton at oneill.net
Tue May 10 15:11:52 UTC 2016

I’d like to step down as a core reviewer for the OpenStack Puppet
modules.  For the last cycle I’ve had very little time to spend
reviewing patches, and I don’t expect that to change in the next
cycle.  In addition, it used to be that I was contributing regularly
because we were early upgraders and the modules always needed some
work early in the cycle.  Under Emilien’s leadership this situation
has changed significantly and I find that the puppet modules generally
“just work” for us in most cases.

I intend to still be contribute when I can and I’d like to thank
everyone for the hard work for the last two cycles.  The OpenStack
Puppet modules are really in great shape these days.