[openstack-dev] [nova] api-ref sprint: Tuesday status

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue May 10 15:05:21 UTC 2016

On 05/09/2016 08:23 AM, Sean Dague wrote:
> There is a lot of work to be done to get the api-ref into a final state.
>
> Review / fix existing patches -
> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/nova+file:api-ref+status:open
> shows patches not yet merged. Please review them, and if there are
> issues feel free to fix them.
>
> Help create new API ref changes verifying some of the details -
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/NovaAPIRef

We made some reasonable progress yesterday, including discovering things
like the completely unexposed standardized diagnostics infrastructure
(which will get reproposed as a microversions). The current burndown
state is here: http://burndown.dague.org

Thanks to the following folks for contributing so far:

Has proposed changes
 - Alex Xu
 - Anusha Unnam
 - Augustina Ragwitz
 - Ronald Bradford
 - Sarafraj Singh
 - Sean Dague
 - Sivasathurappan Radhakrishnan
 - Sujitha
 - jichenjc

Has had changes merged
 - Alex Xu
 - Ronald Bradford
 - Sean Dague
 - Sivasathurappan Radhakrishnan
 - jichenjc

Has reviewed changes
 - Alex Xu
 - Andrew Laski
 - John Garbutt
 - Ken'ichi Ohmichi
 - Matt Riedemann
 - Ronald Bradford
 - Sarafraj Singh
 - Sean Dague
 - jichenjc
 - melissaml
 - yejiawei

Although today officially is a break day from the sprint, I encourage
folks to carry on. There is a lot to be done here to get us in a sane place.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net