[openstack-dev] [nova] api-ref sprint today & wed

Augustina Ragwitz aragwitz.lists at pobox.com
Mon May 9 22:27:03 UTC 2016

Currently it's really hard to tell (at least to me) which files have
patches against them and which don't. I've had to manually make a
spreadsheet because it's not obvious to me, at a glance, from the
current commit messages, and I've accidentally started work on several
files that already have owners. Maybe if people could put the .inc
filename in their commit message, or maybe we could agree on a
consistent commit message for whichever phase we're on, it would be
easier to tell, at a glance from the list, what's already being worked
on. Other suggestions welcome, or if there's another list somewhere I
don't know about, a link to that would be great.

This is the list I'm referring to:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/nova+file:api-ref+status:open

Thanks!
Augustina