[openstack-dev] [ironic] API docs now publishing from our tree

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Mon May 9 18:28:54 UTC 2016

Works for me. The api-ref stuff is much easier to maintain, review, and the
resulting docs are infinitely more usable for developers.

I'm already working on getting api-ref up to date; the current docs there
are sorely out of date and wrong. I'd like to land these patches quickly
and iterate on improving them, rather than stall any improvements until
this is perfect.

https://review.openstack.org/312795
https://review.openstack.org/313187
https://review.openstack.org/313708

You can view the results from the build in the new api-ref job, eg. here:
http://docs-draft.openstack.org/08/313708/1/check/gate-ironic-api-ref/5c28efa//api-ref/build/html/

--Deva