[openstack-dev] config options: current state (R-21)

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Mon May 9 16:12:50 UTC 2016

We're close to have all options moved to "nova/conf/". At the bottom
is a list of the remaining options and their open reviews.

The documentation of the options in "nova/conf/" is done for ~ 150
options. Which means ~ 450 are missing. This means there are still
around 80 changes necessary to complete the work. The deadline for this
work is June 30th [1]. Please note that this is 2 weeks shorter than
usual due to the huge backlog of nova work items.

If you have moved config options, please ensure that a follow up patch
which improves the config option help texts is ready for review.
This is the most important part of this effort.

For questions, ping me in #openstack-nova