[openstack-dev] [heat] question about stop supporting global environment file

dixiaoli 13051592135 at 163.com
Mon May 9 03:52:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am working on a spec[1] which want to use the global environment file in it. But I know that we want to stop supporting global environment files.
AFAIK, for the multiple heat-engines environment, there will  be a few disadvantages.  I am looking forward to the new feature of replacing the global environment files.
So, I wonder how much progress has been made on the work "stop supporting global environment file". Thanks !

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/293891/

Thanks.
dixiaoli