[openstack-dev] [smaug] Smaug Operation Workflow

Yuval Brik yuval.brik at toganetworks.com
Sun May 8 11:28:38 UTC 2016

Thanks Chenzeng.

A major use case for invoking the parent PreActivity before the child PreActivity, is having the Protection Plugin contact with the VM guest, before handling images, volumes, and network.

Are there use cases for child activity before the parent activity, which are not covered by the PostActivity? (in the context of any operation: protect, restore, and delete)

--Yuval