[openstack-dev] [TripleO][infra] HW upgrade for tripleo CI

James Slagle james.slagle at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:50:45 UTC 2016

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 10:36 AM, Derek Higgins <derekh at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>    the long awaited RAM and SSD's have arrived for the tripleo rack,
> I'd like to schedule a time next week to do the install which will
> involve and outage window. We could attempt to do it node by node but
> the controller needs to come down at some stage anyways and doing
> other nodes groups at a time will take all day as we would have to
> wait for jobs to finish on each one as we go along.
>
>    I'm suggesting we do it on one of Monday(maybe a little soon at
> this stage), Wednesday or Friday (mainly because those best suit me),
> has anybody any suggestions why one day would be better over the
> others?

+1 to going ahead with the upgrades now. I don't have much preference
for either day...since you're going to be the one doing most of the
work, I'd say pick the day that works best for you. I can plan on
being available to help out if you need to hand anything over. Should
we coordinate via an etherpad or anything?

--
-- James Slagle