[openstack-dev] What's Up, Doc? 6 May 2016

Ildikó Váncsa ildiko.vancsa at ericsson.com
Fri May 6 16:03:47 UTC 2016

Hi Lana,

Thanks for the summary, it's pretty good reading to catch up what happened recently.

I have one question, I might missed a few entries, so please point me to the right document in this case. We had a docco session with the Telemetry team and we agreed on moving back the documentation snippets, like for instance the Install Guide, to the project trees is a really good step and we're very supportive. In this sense I would like to ask about the plans regarding the Admin guide. We have a chapter there, which is on one hand outdated and on the other hand would be better to move under the project trees as well. Is this plan/desire in line with your plans regarding that document?

Thanks,
/Ildikó