[openstack-dev] [TripleO][infra] HW upgrade for tripleo CI

Derek Higgins derekh at redhat.com
Fri May 6 14:36:11 UTC 2016

Hi All,
   the long awaited RAM and SSD's have arrived for the tripleo rack,
I'd like to schedule a time next week to do the install which will
involve and outage window. We could attempt to do it node by node but
the controller needs to come down at some stage anyways and doing
other nodes groups at a time will take all day as we would have to
wait for jobs to finish on each one as we go along.

   I'm suggesting we do it on one of Monday(maybe a little soon at
this stage), Wednesday or Friday (mainly because those best suit me),
has anybody any suggestions why one day would be better over the
others?

   The other option is that we do nothing until the Rack is moved
later in the summer but the exact timing of this is now up in the air
a little so I think its best we just bite the bullet and do this ASAP
without waiting.

thanks,
Derek.