[openstack-dev] [tricircle] About the dynamic pod binding

Yipei Niu newypei at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:54:02 UTC 2016

Hi, all,

For dynamic pod binding, I have some questions.

1. Do we need to store historical pod binding records in the pod binding
table? Why?
2. How do we manage pod binding filters, store them in DB?
3. How is Tricircle aware of what type of resource wanted by tenants? For
example, a tenant wants to boot VMs for CAD modelling with corresponding
flavor. But in current code, the flavorRef is not get involved in function
get_pod_by_az_tenant, when querying pod bindings. So do we need to modify
the pod binding table to add such a column?

Best regards,
Yipei