[openstack-dev] [kolla][kubernetes] kolla-kubernetes underway

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu May 5 04:48:38 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

There was a majority vote result on the separate repository vote and as a result voting was closed early.  We have voted to proceed with a separate repository for kolla-kubernetes.

The kolla-kubernetes repository is in progress of creation and being added to  the governance repository.

If you have interest in this work, the #1 thing you can do to ensure the best outcome possible is make certain the spec our community produces is solid and fairly complete.  The specification is being iterated on here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/304182/

We will leave the spec open until there isn't much work that needs to be done on it and proceed with implementation based upon spec produced.

Regards
-steve