[openstack-dev] [User-committee] [app-catalog] App Catalog IRC meeting Thursday May 5th

David F Flanders dff.openstack at gmail.com
Thu May 5 04:37:50 UTC 2016

For this who have not used IRC previously, here is a quick guide to get
your started:

http://docs.openstack.org/upstream-training/06-irc-meetings.html#1

Don't be afraid to ask questions as IRC is good fun in a meeting room as to
get to use the meeting room robot!  More than just tech, a reality useful
way to run an efficient async meeting!

See you'll on IRC #represent ;)

Kind Regards,

Flanders