[openstack-dev] [tc] supporting Go

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Thu May 5 00:25:21 UTC 2016

On 04/05/16 01:58, John Dickinson wrote:
> TC,
>
> In reference to http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-May/093680.html and Thierry's reply, I'm currently drafting a TC resolution to update http://governance.openstack.org/resolutions/20150901-programming-languages.html to include Go as a supported language in OpenStack projects.
>
> As a starting point, what would you like to see addressed in the document I'm drafting?

Hi,

Not a TC member, and this might not even be the right place for this,
but ... I think it would be nice if someone has a think about how moving
from a primarily single language community to a
multiple-languages-allowed-in-a-bigger-way community impacts the
"people" side of the community. Then, possibly write that down, maybe
even with things that we could do to address any badness foreseen.

Regards,

Tom