[openstack-dev] [neutron] OSC transition

Darek Smigiel smigiel.dariusz at gmail.com
Wed May 4 18:24:40 UTC 2016

> On May 4, 2016, at 6:10 AM, Na Zhu <nazhu at cn.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Richard,
>
> I read the contents in the link, I think the discussion in Austin summit have not updated to the webpage.
> But from here https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-neutron-future-neutron-client <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-neutron-future-neutron-client>, it mentions python-neutronclient provides OSC plugin for neutron-*aas,
> does it mean all neutron-*aas CLIs still live in python-neutronclient repo? If yes, should every neutron-*aas owner updates the CLIs from neutron to openstack?
>
> I found Dean Troyer set the [Blueprint neutron-client] implement neutron commandsstate to obsolete, does the OSC transition continue move along?

Transition is in progress. Here you have spec for it [1]. Probably the most important thing for you is this [2] where all required commands are described.

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/python-neutronclient/devref/transition_to_osc.html <http://docs.openstack.org/developer/python-neutronclient/devref/transition_to_osc.html>
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osc-neutron-support <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osc-neutron-support>

Darek Smigiel (dasm)