[openstack-dev] [kolla] xenial or trusty

Jeffrey Zhang zhang.lei.fly at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:52:49 UTC 2016

I'd like to lock the tag version in certain branch. One branch only support
one
distro release.

For example, the mitaka branch only build on Trusty and the master/newton
branch
only build on Xenial.

So, the branch and OS matrix should like ( fix me and the ?)

          Ubuntu     CentOS     Debian      OracleLinux
Liberty    14.04        7          ?             ?
Mitaka     14.04        7          ?             ?
Master     16.04        7          ?             ?

this is enough and easy to maintain.

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 1:14 AM, Mauricio Lima <mauriciolimab at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Which will be the default when kolla begin to support xenial? Xenial or
> Trusty?
>
> One proposal is to support both, at least in this beginning and just do
> some checks to get which version that the user is using.
>
> Regards,

Regards,
Jeffrey Zhang
Blog: http://xcodest.me