[openstack-dev] [tc] supporting Go

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Wed May 4 16:49:42 UTC 2016

Ok. Sure. More generically then. There are OpenStack compatible API implementations existing in the world, deployed by a not insignificant number of production clouds, that are currently outside the big tent that may have not considered proposing joining the community because of the past history of Python onlyness in the community. If we're considering Go, should we also be considering C++? Go currently has no production level OpenStack code finished. C++ does.

Thanks,
Kevin