[openstack-dev] [oslo][mistral] Saga of process than ack and where can we go from here...

Mehdi Abaakouk sileht at sileht.net
Wed May 4 06:21:34 UTC 2016

Hi,

> That said, I agree with Mehdi that *most* RPC calls throughout
> OpenStack,
> not being idempotent, should not use process-then-ack.

That why I think we must not call this RPC. And the new API should be
clear the expected idempotent of the application callbacks.

>> Thoughts from folks (mistral and oslo)?

Also, I was not at the Summit, should I conclude the Tooz+taskflow
approach (that ensure the idempotent of the application within the
library API) have not been accepted by mistral folks ?

--
Mehdi Abaakouk
mail: sileht at sileht.net
irc: sileht