[openstack-dev] OpenStack's stackalytics is gummed up?

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Wed May 4 01:03:16 UTC 2016

Michael,

The stackalytics bots do not have access to gerrit at the moment. We
noticed it last friday and talked to infra folks:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-infra/%23openstack-infra.2016-04-29.log.html#t2016-04-29T14:24:07

Ilya Shakat helps a lot with the existing instance
(http://stackalytics.com/) and eventually replaced by
http://stackalytics.openstack.org/ owned by Infra folks.

There's a few days of national holidays so hopefully when Ilya and
others get back they will take care of the problems Clark pointed to
in the discussion above.

Thanks,
Dims