[openstack-dev] [tricircle]Proposing Shinobu Kinjo for Tricircle core reviewer

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 23:57:20 UTC 2016

+1, still remember Shinobu getting started from basic concept of tricircle,
and now becoming a maester of multisite openstack :)

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 9:03 PM, joehuang <joehuang at huawei.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to propose adding Shinobu Kinjo to the Tricircle core
> reviewer team.
>
> Shinobu has been a highly valuable reviewer to Tricircle for the past few
> months. His contribution covers each patch submitted, document, etherpad
> discussion, and always give valueable, meaningful and helpful comment. His
> review data could be found from http://stackalytics.com/ (but
> unfortuantely something wrong in stackalytics temporary, tricircle is
> missing in the project lists)
>
> I believe Shinobu will be a great addition to the Tricircle team.
>
> Please response with +1/-1. Thank you!
>
> Best Regards
> Chaoyi Huang ( joehuang )

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado