[openstack-dev] [release] release hiatus for 2-6 May

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue May 3 22:32:39 UTC 2016

Because some of the release team is traveling this week, and the
infrastructure team is also dealing with some issues that may make
building releases unreliable, we're going to hold off on publishing any
releases this week. We will check with the infra team on 9 May and
resume publishing releases then if they give the all-clear. Please feel
free to submit release requests this week anyway, just be aware that we
won't process them before next week.

Doug