[openstack-dev] [kolla][gate] Add a gating check job for precheck

Hui Kang hkang.sunysb at gmail.com
Tue May 3 22:15:51 UTC 2016

Hi, Lei and Steve,
I think what Lei said makes sense. When I look at the other proposed
gate jobs [1], the function can be tested against the service.
However, for the precheck roles, it depends on the deployment. If the
deployment task could not pass the precheck phase, the job should be
stopped.

So I agree that adding precheck to deployment gate task, rather than
as a dedicated gate job. Any comment? Thanks.

- Hui

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kolla-newton-summit-kolla-functional-gating