[openstack-dev] [tc] Leadership training dates - please confirm attendance

Colette Alexander colettealexander at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:46:20 UTC 2016

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 7:57 AM, Colette Alexander
<colettealexander at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 10:42 AM, Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com> wrote:
>>
>> Excerpts from Colette Alexander's message of 2016-04-21 08:07:52 -0700:
>>

>> > Hi everyone,
>> >
>> > Just checking in on this - if you're a current or past member of the TC and
>> > haven't yet signed up on the etherpad [0] and would like to attend
>> > training, please do so by tomorrow if you can! If you're waiting on travel
>> > approval or something else before you confirm, but want me to hold you a
>> > spot, just ping me on IRC and let me know.
>> >
>> > If you'd like to go to leadership training and you're *not* a past or
>> > current TC member, stay tuned - I'll know about free spots and will send
>> > out information during the summit next week.
>> >
>> > Thank you!
>> >
>> > -colette/gothicmindfood
>> >
>> > [0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Leadershiptraining
>>
>> I've been waiting to have a chance to confer with folks in Austin. Are
>> we under a deadline to get a head-count?

Hey All -

Just checking in on the sign up sheet. I know a few folks mentioned
they were hoping to get travel approval from their managers last week
at the Summit.

Please sign up here as soon as you can (preferably by Friday, May 6th)
and let me know if you're interested but can't confirm travel before
then:  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Leadershiptraining

A few folks who are not TC members or TC emeriti have already
contacted me to express interest in attending. If you fall into that
category and think you might want to go to this first, experimental
round of training, and can get travel expenses covered, please feel
free to ping me now to let me know you're interested and/or talk about
logistics. Once I have a final count of TC-related attendance, I'll
make an official announcement on the dev list of extra space
available, and ask folks who are interested to sign up.

It was great to speak with so many of you about this in Austin last week!

Thanks,

-colette/gothicmindfood