[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Summit Summary?

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Tue May 3 10:19:30 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 02, 2016 at 07:35:47PM -0600, Jason Rist wrote:
> Hey Everyone - Forgive me if this has already been sent out - I looked
> through all of my emails and didn't see something yet.  Can someone
> provide a summary of TripleO from the summit, for instance some of the
> output from the design sessions like the Trove, Magnum and some other
> teams have done?  Those of us unable to attend are curious!

I'm planning to send out a session recap (to this list) later today, and
will also write a more detailed description of the TripleO Newton roadmap
in a blog post later this week.

Apologies for the delay, was pretty tired over the weekend but hopefully
the jet-lag has now subsided sufficiently for me to write semi-coherently ;)

Steve