[openstack-dev] [magnum] Proposed Revision to Magnum's Mission

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Mon May 2 19:14:27 UTC 2016

Hi team,

As Adrian mentioned, we decided to narrow the scope of the Magnum project, and needed to revise Magnum’s mission statement to reflect our mission clearly and accurately. I would suggest to work on this effort as a team and created an etherpad for that:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/magnum-mission-statement

Your comments on the etherpad will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Hongbin