[openstack-dev] [kolla][kubernetes] One repo vs two

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Mon May 2 16:56:22 UTC 2016

One thing we didn't talk about too much at the summit is the part of the spec that says we will reuse a bunch of ansible stuff to generate configs for the k8s case...

Do we believe that code would be minimal and not impact separate repo's much or is the majority of the work in the end going to be focused there? If most of the code ends up landing there, then its probably not worth splitting?

Thanks,
Kevin