[openstack-dev] [tricircle] Requirements for becoming approved official project

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon May 2 08:45:05 UTC 2016

Shinobu Kinjo wrote:
> I guess, it's usable. [1] [2] [3], probably and more...
>
> The reason why still I can just guess is that there is a bunch of
> documentations!!
> It's one of great works but too much.

We have transitioned most of the documentation off the wiki, but there
are still a number of pages that are not properly deprecated.

> [1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PTL_Guide

This is now mostly replaced by the project team guide, so I marked this
one as deprecated.

As far as initial election goes, if there is a single candidate no need
to organize a formal election. If you need to run one, you can use CIVS
(http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/) since that is what we use for the official
elections: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Election_Officiating_Guidelines

Regards,

--