[openstack-dev] [tricircle] Requirements for becoming approved official project

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 05:38:23 UTC 2016

Thx shinobu,

This is a great checklist ! Re PTL election, could we use community tools
for that ?
On May 2, 2016 1:09 PM, "Shinobu Kinjo" <shinobu.kj at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

According to Documentation team, the Tricircle project seems to close
to be official (but not really official kind of) since we have
standard directory structure. [1]

What we need to do from here is to submit a project-config patch to
publish the documentation to [2]. Once we finish this stage, we would
have a guide underneath developer.

With this process, we're required to apply to the TC with adding your
repository to the governance repository. [3] [4] What TC will check
are described in [5].

As of now, a summary of remaining processes to join the OpenStack,

 1.Approval process by TC
 2.PTL election.

Probably still I've been missing something. If there, please point
them out to me.

BTW since we've been already done some bug fixes, it's worth noticing
and keeping it mind [6].

[1] https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/tricircle/tree/
[2] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/tricircle
[3]