[openstack-dev] [all] Cross Project Session proposals due by Apr 2nd

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Mar 31 19:54:07 UTC 2016

Reminder that cross project session proposals are due by Apr 2nd -
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-cross-project-sessions

We've got 15 proposals at this point, and I expect a bunch to come in
later this week.

Also, if you aren't sure whether or not your proposal is "cross project
enough", please feel free to propose. We can only build a schedule out
of proposed content, and in talking with a number of contributors this
week I think some of our more active contributors were heavily self
censoring discussions they were putting forward. We can decide during
the selection process, and we have a bit more flexibility in rooms in
Austin than we had in Tokyo.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague