[openstack-dev] [fuel] Component Leads Elections

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 31 15:47:22 UTC 2016

Hi fuelers,

only few hours left until period of self-nomination will be closed, but so
far we don't have neither consensus regarding how to proceed further nor
candidates.

I've increased period of self-nomination for another week (until April 7,
23:59 UTC) and expect to have decision about how we are going to proceed
further if no one nominate himself or candidates for each of the three
projects.

I propose to start with defining steps that we are going to take if no one
nominate himself by April 7 and move forward with separate discussion
regarding governance.

P.S. I strongly believe that declaring Component Leads role as obsolete
require agreement among all members of Fuel team, which may take quite a
lot of time. I think we should propose change-request to existing spec with
governance [0], and have decision by end of Newton cycle.