[openstack-dev] [telemetry] Rescheduling IRC meetings

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Thu Mar 31 12:18:47 UTC 2016

ie. the new PTL should checkpoint with subteam leads regularly to review
spec status or identify missing resources on high-priority items?

as some feedback, re: news flash mails, we need a way to promote roadmap
backlog items better. i'm not sure anyone looks at Road Map page...
maybe we need to organise it better with priority and incentive.

On 31/03/2016 7:14 AM, Ildikó Váncsa wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> +1 on the on demand meeting schedule. Maybe we can also have some news flash mails  week to summarize the progress in our sub-modules when we don't have the meeting. Just to keep people up to date.
>
> Will we already skip the today's meeting?
>
> Thanks,
> /Ildikó

gord