[openstack-dev] [murano] Fw:Extending API via Plugins

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 31 09:34:21 UTC 2016

I’d like to add my 2 cents for this:

It’s really hard to read through the changes on pastes. May I ask you to submit it on gerrit for review as a WIP patch? This would allow us to give you proper feedback.
I +1 Serg’s idea to add a formal spec for this change. May I ask you to submit one to murano-specs repo?

If you have any questions on the process of implementing these — feel free to come to #murano on IRC or to one of our weekly meetings https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/MuranoAgenda (feel free to add your ideas to agenda items).

I’m including [murano] in the title to get correct folks’s attention =)

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Mirantis, Inc