[openstack-dev] meeting topics for 3/31/2016 networking-sfc project IRC meeting

Mohan, Prithiv prithiv.mohan at intel.com
Thu Mar 31 08:52:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

I would like to talk about modifying the chain to include port pair group (#1537023<https://bugs.launchpad.net/networking-sfc/+bug/1537023>) and about effects of having port security disabled.

Cheers
Prithiv

From: Cathy Zhang <Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com<mailto:Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com>>
Date: Thursday 31 March 2016 at 00:42
Subject: meeting topics for 3/31/2016 networking-sfc project IRC meeting

Hi everyone,

First thanks to Louis Fourie and Paul Carver for chairing the project IRC meetings while I was on business trip.
Here are some topics I have in mind for tomorrow’s meeting discussion. Feel free to add more.

1.       ODL SFC Driver to networking-sfc

2.       Networking-sfc driver to Tacker

3.        “Symmetric” parameter in the chain_param and let the underlying driver handle creating a reverse chain

4.        “SFC path-ID” parameter in the chain_param for supporting the wireless Gi-Lan scenario

5.       Source port specification in the FC

Thanks,
Cathy
Intel Research and Development Ireland Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.