[openstack-dev] [telemetry] Rescheduling IRC meetings

liusheng liusheng1175 at 126.com
Thu Mar 31 03:30:23 UTC 2016

Another personal suggestion:

maybe we can have a weekly routine mail thread to present the things
need to be discussed or need to be notified. The mail will also list the
topics posted in meeting agenda and ask to Telemetry folks if  a online
IRC meeting is necessary, if there are a very few topics or low priority
topics, or the topics can be suitably discussed asynchronously, we can
disuccs them in the mail thread.

any thoughts?

在 2016/3/30 19:45, Julien Danjou 写道: