[openstack-dev] [searchlight] Add Nova Keypair Plugin

McLellan, Steven steve.mclellan at hpe.com
Wed Mar 30 20:49:58 UTC 2016

Hi Hiroyuki,

It would be worth being certain about what access we have to keypairs before committing to a plugin; if we cannot retrieve the initial list or receive notifications on new keypairs, we likely can't index them at all. If we have partial access we may be able to make a decision on whether it will be good enough. Please feel free to get in touch in IRC (#openstack-searchlight) if that would be useful.

Steve